The UUM Innovation and Commecialization Centre is committed to improve it services particularly in the management of intellectual propertyto achieve customers satisfaction as follows:
To Academic Staff and students
• To provide relevant information related to innovation, intellectual property and commercialization.
• To provide services and management system or registration and protection of research output or product from students and academic staff.
• To process every submission instantly with the approval from the Vice Chancellor for all products from research project.
To Non-academi Staff
• To provide support that will facilitate the work process and equal opportunity for knowledge enhancement towards the staff progress and development.
• To provide opportunity to develop and nurture staff's creativity in generating innnovative ideas towards excellence.
• To contribute in producing new and innovative products through intensive research that are not only marketable but also improve quality of life.
• To create a platform for collaboration and transfer of technology and expertise for the benefits of both parties (i.e. the university and industries).
To Community and Nation
• To supply human capital that is highly innovative and competitive for the nation development.
• To provide service in forms of training, research and consultation as well as smart partnership to foster innovation, intellectual property and commercialization.
• To produce innovative products based on research and development that will contribute to the nation and community building.